Fingerpulsoximeter - Pulsoximeter
1) Display of SpO2 value.
2) Display of pulse rate value.
3) Display of heart rate value and ECG waveform.
4) Display of step number and calorie.
5) Low-battery indication.
6) Data storage function.
7) The data stored can be uploaded to mobile terminal by wireless mode.
8) Clock function.
9) Charging function.
10) Vibration prompt function
11) Data review function.
1) SpO2 measurement range: 0 %~100 %, error: 70 %~100 %: ±2 %; 0 %~69 %: unspecified
2) PR measurement range: 30 bpm~250 bpm, error: ±2 bpm or ±2 %, whichever is greater
3) HR measurement range: 30 bpm~300 bpm, display error: ±1 bpm or 1 %, whichever is greater
4) Resolution: SpO2: 1 %; PR: 1 bpm
5) Measurement Performance in Weak Filling Condition:SpO2 and pulse rate can be shown correctly when pulse-filling ratio is 0.4 %. SpO2 error is ±4 %, pulse rate error is ±2 bpm or ±2 % (select larger).
6) Resistance to surrounding light: The deviation between the value measured in the condition of man-made light or indoor natural light and that of darkroom is less than ±1 %.
7) Pedometer range: 0~65535 steps (resolution: one step)
8) Operating current: ≤150 mA
9) Power supply: built-in rechargeable lithium battery(3.7 V)
10) Safety classification: type BF applied part
11) Waterproof degree: IP67
Physical characteristic Dimension:
53 mm(L)×44.2 mm(W)×16.8 mm(H)
Weight: about 80 g (including battery)
The Fingertip Pulse Oximeter is registered on the Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods (ARTG)with the code 197923, and certified by FDA of United States and CE,TÜV of Europe. The Fingertip Pulse Oximeter that is FDA 510K Approved
* Sofort lieferbar *